Skilled Legal Guidance In Central Arkansas
  1. Home
  2.  » Family Law

Resolve Your Divorce Or Child Custody Case With An Eye On The Future

Navigating significant changes in your family can be disorienting. If your marriage is ending, you may experience difficult emotions ranging from outrage to grief, disappointment and embarrassment before your friends and relatives. If you must arrive at a child custody arrangement with your child’s other parent, you may worry greatly about your child’s stability.

While your emotions go up and down, you can benefit from the steadying influence of a family law attorney on your side. I am attorney Bailey Ellis Farner in Hot Springs. As the owner of BEF Law Firm, PLLC, I help clients address divorce and other family law matters with hope and courage.

What Family Law Concerns Brought You Here?

Divorce is, by far, the most common area of family law of interest to my Arkansas clients. I can help you now to get started resolving the issues involving your:

  • Divorce or legal separation
  • Property division
  • Prenuptial or postnuptial agreement
  • Child custody and child support
  • Modification or enforcement of an existing custody or support order
  • Stepparent adoption, grandparent adoption or any private adoption
  • Paternity action
  • Challenges from the Division of Children and Family Services (DCFS)

I can help you contain costs while watching out for your personal well-being and your family’s future. Are you concerned about your retirement accounts? Do you need a child custody modification because you or your spouse, ex-spouse, partner or former partner will be relocated for military service? Have accusations of domestic violence made your divorce or custody case complicated? I will consult with you by phone, via a videoconference or in person. Together we can plan your next steps.

Contact A Hot Springs Family Law Attorney

I am ready to meet with you at your convenience and guide you through the legal steps involved in your family law case.

To schedule a consultation, call 501-550-3030 or send an email inquiry for a prompt reply.